The purpose of a hair conditioner is, as the name implies, to condition the hair. Hair conditioners are used to give the hair extra care and nourishment, especially after a thorough shampooing. The prime function of a conditioner is to replace the sebum, which is lost from the hair...
When it comes to hair, what is hot is not always seems to be the best. Everyone loves to experiment with his or her hair. Some women like straight hair while some love the curly or wavy hair. You may like your hair styling tools but the risk of...
- Should I use the same products for my hair as the salon uses?
- How can I maintain my hair style in hot climates and the swimming pool?
- what is the cost of hair transplant?
- Is there any hair gel that will not cause yellowing?
- Can you tell me the products to be used on my scalp as it gets dry in winter?