Long, healthy and shiny hair is dream of every woman and sign of life and youthfulness. We all want long glossy hair but average hair growth is not more than a half inch per month. We have to take good hair care to make the rate high. Hair is...
Hair roughness, lifelessness and shedding more than usual may the results of environmental factors, capable of affecting hair on even the healthiest scalps. Environmental damage caused by the sun, wind and cold may be putting your strands at risk for uncontrollable hair loss. Damaged hair tends to be dull,...
The secret to strong, healthy, shiny locks isn’t an expensive shampoo or fancy salon treatment—it’s all about your intake. Eating a variety of nutrients rich foods will give you the hair you’ve always dreamed. Fill up on these nutrients to begin growing your healthiest hair ever. Essential Nutrients For...
- Should I use the same products for my hair as the salon uses?
- How can I maintain my hair style in hot climates and the swimming pool?
- what is the cost of hair transplant?
- Is there any hair gel that will not cause yellowing?
- Can you tell me the products to be used on my scalp as it gets dry in winter?