Hair roughness, lifelessness and shedding more than usual may the results of environmental factors, capable of affecting hair on even the healthiest scalps. Environmental damage caused by the sun, wind and cold may be putting your strands at risk for uncontrollable hair loss. Damaged hair tends to be dull,...
- Should I use the same products for my hair as the salon uses?
- How can I maintain my hair style in hot climates and the swimming pool?
- what is the cost of hair transplant?
- Is there any hair gel that will not cause yellowing?
- Can you tell me the products to be used on my scalp as it gets dry in winter?