Hair Sprays: On hair, sprays are sprayed to hold them in place in a particular style. Hair-spray ingredients consist of polymers such as PVP, which provide structural support for the hair, solvents, alcohol or hydrocarbons, and propellants. The polymers, solvents, and propellants are highly volatile and flammable. Hair sprays...
- Should I use the same products for my hair as the salon uses?
- How can I maintain my hair style in hot climates and the swimming pool?
- what is the cost of hair transplant?
- Is there any hair gel that will not cause yellowing?
- Can you tell me the products to be used on my scalp as it gets dry in winter?